Thursday, January 18, 2007

And I'm back!

Mood: happy

Let's see. Updates. Updates. Who has the updates?

School started up again last week. This semester sucks. That's all I'll say. My friend Andrew decided to play matchmaker between me and another friend of his. No, there were no songs about asking a matchmaker to make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch. I just went for the tailor. I'm just kidding! Actually, I really like the guy. Last night, after going to a gay callout thing on campus, we ended up going to the Nightspot and talking for several hours. It was damn good times. Christ, it was windy and cold on the way back. Baby Jesus was crying. Apparently Storm was angry. I must find some way to placate her.

I think I kicked my bio lecture homework's ass! Pretty good for not going to class a few of the days. I really will start going on a continual basis. Same for physics. Maybe. I need to find out if attendance is necessary or not. Then we'll see.

And dear god, I might be schizophrenic. We were discussing the symptoms of schizophrenia in my genes and behavior class. I fit it damn near to a T. It wasn't good. Then I remembered that people diagnosed with schizophrenia are not always diagnosed correctly. There are conditions that could exist other than schizophrenia. Asperger's Syndrome is among those. Then I remember that I have that. And all was well. I'm not schizophrenic so far as I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home