"Now go home, all of you, until you can play nice."
Mood: disappointed
Other good lines (some slightly modified) that apply include:
"New outfit. New Religion. Same old wacko underneath."
"Is it someone you ?"
"...Yesssss..."
"Well that narrows it down....a little."
And I cannot think of anymore off the top of my head. Perhaps it's time I go through and watch them all again? I believe so. I have nothing better to do than beat bitches and take names.
School...hehe...well, it doesn't stand a chance. At least not all of the classes.
I'm tired. I know what I want, but I doubt it exists.
Other good lines (some slightly modified) that apply include:
"New outfit. New Religion. Same old wacko underneath."
"Is it someone you ?"
"...Yesssss..."
"Well that narrows it down....a little."
And I cannot think of anymore off the top of my head. Perhaps it's time I go through and watch them all again? I believe so. I have nothing better to do than beat bitches and take names.
School...hehe...well, it doesn't stand a chance. At least not all of the classes.
I'm tired. I know what I want, but I doubt it exists.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home