Eternity
Mood: Dazed
Music: Cauldron Boss
Feels like I've been away for an eternity. I sign into Dlist for no real reason today, and I see that I have a feed of my blog in it! I totally forgot. Then, of course, it reminded me of the blog itself. Good times.
School is school. I'm here for an extra semester because I had switched majors so long ago. Don't let people fool you into thinking you have plenty of time to pick a major WHILE in college...and that if you do decide to change, you can still finish on time. BULLSHIT. That's all I can say. All classes are going well except for bioinformatics which is ripping me a new one and making it wide. :( The next time a group of professors say "Oh, you love biology, math, and computers? Then you'll love bioinformatics! You'll do great at it!"....hit them, preferably with something hard like a sock full of nickels. It's all lies! It is the most hated class I've ever taken. It's not going so well despite my efforts. So hey, it just may mean a little delay in graduating. I could say I care....but that would be a lie.
My drinking buddies are gone. They've all graduated and/or left. So sad. I can have alcohol where I live, but there's no way I can justify drinking in my room by myself.
Hmmmm...it's been a long time since I've said anything... Yep. Looking back at my previous posts, I haven't. I've been dating someone named Eric for over a year now. One year and three months to be a bit more precise. It is by far the longest relationship I've ever been in. My close friends like him, I love him, and all is well. We share a love of gaming, weapons, and judging others. At first glance we seem exactly the same in likes/dislikes. However, there are enough differences such as the types of games we play and music we listen to that it doesn't drive us insane. Just imagine.....there's three of us out there now. Me, my best friend, and Eric. I can only wonder at how happy that would make people to think of that. Hehehehehe. Oh, one other note (and this is for that feed of my blog on Dlist), I met my boyfriend on Dlist. Actually, it was due to an awesome convergence of circumstances. I was going to Purdue. I love Kathy Griffen. I was searching for more info about her show. Ran into Dlist instead. Made an account just for the hell of it. Eric also had an account. He was recently sending friend requests to guys in the West Lafayette region in hopes of making some friends since he was to be working up around here quite often. I was one of those guys since I was in the area. We started talking on Dlist, took it over to AIM, and voila. I fancy thinking of him as my ying to my yong, ping to my pong. Hah! No one is gonna get that reference. No one.
Christ. I was sitting on my feet and they fell asleep. Almost crashed to the floor as I tried to move myself back into a normal position. As soon as I can stand up again, I suppose I shall go to sleep. Yes, no crazy Halloween night. I'm old. I feel old at least. No more crazy drinking, partying, whatever. Not that I was much into that scene at any rate. Oh well, I still have the family holidays to look forward to where we all get plastered.
Okay, feet are awake and Eric is asleep. I should probably join him. G'night.
Music: Cauldron Boss
Feels like I've been away for an eternity. I sign into Dlist for no real reason today, and I see that I have a feed of my blog in it! I totally forgot. Then, of course, it reminded me of the blog itself. Good times.
School is school. I'm here for an extra semester because I had switched majors so long ago. Don't let people fool you into thinking you have plenty of time to pick a major WHILE in college...and that if you do decide to change, you can still finish on time. BULLSHIT. That's all I can say. All classes are going well except for bioinformatics which is ripping me a new one and making it wide. :( The next time a group of professors say "Oh, you love biology, math, and computers? Then you'll love bioinformatics! You'll do great at it!"....hit them, preferably with something hard like a sock full of nickels. It's all lies! It is the most hated class I've ever taken. It's not going so well despite my efforts. So hey, it just may mean a little delay in graduating. I could say I care....but that would be a lie.
My drinking buddies are gone. They've all graduated and/or left. So sad. I can have alcohol where I live, but there's no way I can justify drinking in my room by myself.
Hmmmm...it's been a long time since I've said anything... Yep. Looking back at my previous posts, I haven't. I've been dating someone named Eric for over a year now. One year and three months to be a bit more precise. It is by far the longest relationship I've ever been in. My close friends like him, I love him, and all is well. We share a love of gaming, weapons, and judging others. At first glance we seem exactly the same in likes/dislikes. However, there are enough differences such as the types of games we play and music we listen to that it doesn't drive us insane. Just imagine.....there's three of us out there now. Me, my best friend, and Eric. I can only wonder at how happy that would make people to think of that. Hehehehehe. Oh, one other note (and this is for that feed of my blog on Dlist), I met my boyfriend on Dlist. Actually, it was due to an awesome convergence of circumstances. I was going to Purdue. I love Kathy Griffen. I was searching for more info about her show. Ran into Dlist instead. Made an account just for the hell of it. Eric also had an account. He was recently sending friend requests to guys in the West Lafayette region in hopes of making some friends since he was to be working up around here quite often. I was one of those guys since I was in the area. We started talking on Dlist, took it over to AIM, and voila. I fancy thinking of him as my ying to my yong, ping to my pong. Hah! No one is gonna get that reference. No one.
Christ. I was sitting on my feet and they fell asleep. Almost crashed to the floor as I tried to move myself back into a normal position. As soon as I can stand up again, I suppose I shall go to sleep. Yes, no crazy Halloween night. I'm old. I feel old at least. No more crazy drinking, partying, whatever. Not that I was much into that scene at any rate. Oh well, I still have the family holidays to look forward to where we all get plastered.
Okay, feet are awake and Eric is asleep. I should probably join him. G'night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home