Experience
Sweet baby Jesus.
I almost died today. My computer chair broke. This chair....is old. We've had it for I don't know how long. About a week ago a bolt snapped and the back of the chair was now leaning further back. So I knew it would be on its way out soon. Well today, while talking to Eric, the other three bolts snapped all at once. It. Was. Awesome. Suddenly I was on the floor, my head propped up on something. As I lay there, I thought "Whoa. It finally happened. Does anything hurt? No. Can I move? Yes. What the hell is my head on? OH! The tiny ottoman behind me. Its soft and cushy goodness came through for me then." That's how that went. Again. Awesome.
Now do I want to buy a new chair or fix the old one?
I almost died today. My computer chair broke. This chair....is old. We've had it for I don't know how long. About a week ago a bolt snapped and the back of the chair was now leaning further back. So I knew it would be on its way out soon. Well today, while talking to Eric, the other three bolts snapped all at once. It. Was. Awesome. Suddenly I was on the floor, my head propped up on something. As I lay there, I thought "Whoa. It finally happened. Does anything hurt? No. Can I move? Yes. What the hell is my head on? OH! The tiny ottoman behind me. Its soft and cushy goodness came through for me then." That's how that went. Again. Awesome.
Now do I want to buy a new chair or fix the old one?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home