Monday, October 04, 2010

Twitter

Sweet baby Jesus. I fucking hate you, you useless piece of shit. I just...I just don't see your point. Maybe it's because I'm a verbose person. That word limit is only there because if people could type as much as they wanted, it'd just be another blog. However, there's another website that offers this neutered blog experience. Facebook. Status updates. Even Myspace lets you do it. I'm sorry, but most people aren't interesting enough to follow their status updates, and the rest who are somewhat interesting...I just don't care about your status updates. Grow a fucking pair and write about what you think, in detail. Not where you are, where you've been, where you're going. I don't care about what color you're going to dye your hair. I don't care what you had for lunch. I don't care you just saw some woman with the exact same outfit as you.

For the record, I've tried twitter and just can't do it. For personal use it's beyond retarded. Start up a blog, you bitches. Build a website. Do something constructive that shows who you are. The only real use for twitter I see is businesses. It can be utilized as a faster way to follow what's up with a business. Links to charts, stories, random facts about how the business is doing. That is acceptable. There's a status I'd be interested in.

1 Comments:

Blogger cjufnf said...

Oh, the irony coming back to this post and realizing that my ranting about people not caring about what you tweet can be applied directly to this blog.




Am I getting more mature? Let's hope not.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home