Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Interesting...

Mood: Content
Music: Christmas Time Is Here (Instrumental)

Sweet baby Jesus. I have a blog? I forgot about this until updating a website of mine this week (first time since 2008!). I'm almost positive no one comes here except, perhaps, to look at that pretty owl. I outdid myself with that banner. But enough patting myself on the back. Let's see, when I last posted...25 March 2011. Hmmm. I was working in an insectary. You raise cockroaches for a living and not have that outlook I had then. I'm more content now. Been through several job changes. Each one an improvement over the last.

I discovered my passion in work. Quality. I have a knack of reviewing studies (think pharmaceutical research). I enjoy the organization in a regulated industry. A place for everything and everything in its place.

I have a house, now, and I'm a terrible homeowner!

I'm still a huge gaming nerd. Even larger, actually! No, that's not a fat joke. Although I have packed on the pounds and, like so many Americans, am desperate to lose them through anything except diet and exercise. Just strike those off the top of the list.

I could continue to ramble on, but why overdo it? See you in another 9+ years?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home